The AWRA Advisory Board (AAB) is comprised of senior and experienced human resources practitioners drawn from AMMA member and non-member companies in diverse areas of the resource industry.
The AAB’s objectives include:
- Providing information on relevant updates within their organisations and in the industry;
- Assisting in program development and improvement;
- Assisting in setting priorities for the AWRA initiative, including participating in ongoing planning activities;
- Advocating for the AWRA initiative; and
- Facilitating cooperation and communication between AWRA and the wider community.
Diversity and Inclusion Lead for Anglo Coal
General Manager - Human Resources
Prof Bob Wood
Group Manager - Fortescue People
Manager Human Resources - Australia
Executive General Manager - People and Culture
Chief HR Officer
General Manager, Human Resources
VP People and Global Capability